Sarah and I are very pleased to introduce our new joint collaboration 'Eternal Floral Creations'.
After working together really well on a few seasonal collaborations we decided to set up a joint venture together creating home decor, wedding arrangements and funeral pieces. You can purchase from here as the link will take you directly to our Etsy shop, we hope you enjoy browsing. Lots of love Lakshmi and Sarah x
We are very excited and proud that our creations are Eco-friendly, sustainable and responsibly sourced too. Our flowers will last forever with a little bit of tlc and following our advice.
* We hand make all our creations and dye our sola wood flowers in-house.
* We only use preserved and dried greenery, flowers and fillers along with other natural materials including containers, wreaths etc.
* Our packaging is eco-friendly wherever possible too and we also encourage you to reuse or recycle.
* We are extremely passionate about quality and attention to detail, we ensure every product leaves us in perfect condition and is packaged and labelled appropriately to protect your order. We then rely on Royal mail and send 1st class signed for delivery or a reputable courier service (and hope they are handled with care during transit to you).
* Every piece is a one time creation or bespoke request making them unique and extra special.
* Sola wood flowers along with our greenery and fillers are natural materials and need handling with care, positioned away from flames, kept dry and away from direct sunlight to keep them beautiful.
* Due to the natural nature of our flowers and the fact that they are all individually hand made, each one is unique and differs slightly in size, shape and even natural colour. We love this about our wood flowers and feel it adds to their natural beauty. Please don't forget to check the size of the item too before you purchase, all sizes are approximate.